Friday, July 1, 2011

okay, i'll do this now.

And let's skip the annual "Wow, I still have a blog" stuff...

I will start by saying that I just went through and skimmed/deleted all of my old posts, and it turns out I'm about as clever and witty as I think I am. So good news there. It also turns out that my life (and probably yours) is made of about 85% irony and 15% pure dumb luck. Par example, my last post, on my 25th birthday, involved me talking about how much I wanted to have a baby.



Maybe I should blog about how much I want a billion dollars...

But I'm really returning here because it's a lot easier than making a whole new blog. And I want to start collecting and posting all of the craftin' and cookin' projects I've been consumed with lately. I'm not actually going to do that right now, but you know, maybe in a few months when I remember about blogs and stuff...

And then there's this:

1 comment:

Katie said...

Um, holy crap. Awesome. And congratulations.